Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Insane (Good) DJI Repair Service!

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by snerd, Jun 17, 2016.

1. snerd

So my P3P is over a year old. I told them this right up front. Like a year and one month. Yes, 13 months lol. Over a million feet flown! Plastic motor mount broke, motor fell off, luckily on liftoff so no other damage. It just fell over. So, anyway............................ just checked the repair tracker. It says repaired and tested. Shipped out to me today. 4 days after they received it. Price............. No Charge! Free!! I mean, how great is that?! They sure didn't have to do that! So I just wanted to post a rare, positive story on DJI repair service.

Reed L likes this.
  2. impilot51

That's nice to hear! Would not have expected that, though with it being close and having a physical break like that, probably fairly cheap to fix and certainly not user error.

3. m0j0

I had a very similar experience. Mine was a total of 7 days out and back. They even replaced a motor. Entire repair was free of charge, not one penny out of my pocket. So yeah, sometimes you hit the sweet spot and get really great service. Happened for me! Really happy withDJI

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

4. pilotpeter

I just used drones etc for a repair. Less than stellar experience.

5. m0j0

No idea who did mine.. but it came back perfect.