Input Signal Abnormal

Reaction score
I've had my Phanotm for several months and as a beginning RC "pilot", Ive spent many hours working on smooth flight operations and practicing a variety of moves that would be useful in creating interesting and cinematic shots (I know, sounds kinda crazy) with my GoPro.

Recently I did lose my orientation as I was trying to make a circular crab move and crashed pretty good. In order to asses damage, I powered off the Phantom and then switched off my controller and made my inspection. Nothing horrbile on the exterior so I powered back up on the controller followed by reconnection my Phantom's battery and after the quick flash of red and green I did not get that 7 note ascending scale beep that is normal at start up, but instead got a steady beep....beeep....beep....beep etc. The basic manual says its "Input signal abnormal".

Ive opened the phantom up and checked the visual condition of all boards and reseated all of the connections. Still getting the same warning. Since the Phantom is not even powering up normally, I am unable to connect to the NAZA-M assistant.

After reading a post on this site with the same error, I did try pressing the tine button on the receiver to see if that would reset the connection from the controller with no luck.

Any suggestions?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4