Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Inoperative IOC controls?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by Venom93corba, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Venom93corba

Anyone else having problems with their IOC not working? In NazaM I tried every position on the S2 switch and nothing changes. I even tried flipping it 5 times to reset my Home Position and that didn't even work. It's like the whole S2 switch is inoperative. Thoughts?

2. Big Ben

You have to enable IOC first in the Assistant for it to work. Have you done that/checked it's enabled?

3. Venom93corba

Ahhh, that makes sense Ben. The only thing I've done (straight out of the box, 1.05, no updating) is switch from Vision mode to NazaM. When I try to access it through the Assistant software it won't let me access anything (advanced) until I upgrade to 1.08. I'm trying to hold off since I have a Mac and they haven't released the RC Assistant software for it yet.I

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

4. mr_3_0_5

I'm pretty sure they have it for Mac as we'll

5. Pull_Up

No RC Assistant available for Mac, only Vision Assistant.

Venom, if you've already done the first and only RC update - or bought it with it already done (v1.0.2.22) - there's nothing more to do. There have been no further updates required to the tx (and I doubt there will be, it's a dumb transmitter, and the rush to market for Xmas is probably why it didn't come with the latest and greatest it needed for improved CE mode - it's running at the max legal level now for both regulators).

Executive summary - no firmware update to the tx was included in 1.08. See the Release Notes here: http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... tes_en.pdf