Info Please

Reaction score
Can I use the Vision plus remote on my P2V non plus with new upgraded gimbal wheel ? As I am thinking of upgrading to the RE700 and the V+ remote.

Flack

Yes, I have an old P2V non plus that I gave to my son that is using the new controller with the gimbal wheel.
With the prices of P2V+ V3's now so low, you might consider just buying one and then you have a complete spare bird. You can bind the P2V to the new controller when you would want to fly it.

Yes, I have an old P2V non plus that I gave to my son that is using the new controller with the gimbal wheel.
With the prices of P2V+ V3's now so low, you might consider just buying one and then you have a complete spare bird. You can bind the P2V to the new controller when you would want to fly it.

Thanks for that, buy another one lol, I have a P3P as well but being new to this hobby I wanted to learn to fly with a secondhand P2V first before I let myself loose on the P3P, and was just reading some posts on the subject but wanted to be clear that they would work before I purchase one...

Flack

Thanks for that, buy another one lol, I have a P3P as well but being new to this hobby I wanted to learn to fly with a secondhand P2V first before I let myself loose on the P3P, and was just reading some posts on the subject but wanted to be clear that they would work before I purchase one...

Flack

That's how it starts. I have four now and anxiously awaiting the next gen models coming in the future. I hope the field gets really competitive as other manufacturers produce alternatives to DJI who currently seem to have the largest market share. We consumers will eventually benefit, getting more features at (hopefully) better prices.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20