Info on installation antenna Boosters

Reaction score
Info on antenna booster installation .. any body else have trouble installing little clips to the little button .. I have installed a argtek and has trouble installing antenna wire to the little button snap thing then I bought another remote and got a itelite booster had trouble with the same one the WiFi on both go on fine. I finally got pissed and just cut it used old one spliced it .. .. can you buy these little wires I saw a video with heavier cables but can't find it now. Can these be solder to the little button looking thing

You can't cut and splice those. It's co ax. I sure hope you didn't turn the remote on.

facepalm.jpg

Just start again, no cutting wires this time, the thin braided wires are perfectly adequate.

You hook the whatchamacallit to the thingamajig, also know as the little button looking thing.

Reactions: k9time
Well it was on and it had video and would start

It'll have video because there are 2. It uses whichever one has the best signal. Just grab a new cable and you'll probably be fine. In the meantime though, I really would suggest not turning it on. No sense in risking it.

When I installed my argtek, the center connector must have opened up during the wrestling match. It didn't click as it went on. Had a very bad video connection afterwards. So I got a magnifying glass, small needle nose pliers and a flashlight and closed the wire end a little. It snapped on and the video seems fine now. Only flew around my back yard so far... But it was hard not crimping the connector too much...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic