Inexpensive Phantom 3 Advanced/Pro Carrying Case

Reaction score
When I bought my new Phantom 3 Advanced last month, I wanted to get a case for it, but I wasn't looking to spend hundreds of dollars.

I came across a soft case on eBay made specifically for the Advanced/Pro that was less than $34. And that was with shipping! (I am not sure free shipping is still offered) See it here: Protective Case Handbag Carring Backpack Bag for Drone quadcopter DJI Phantom 3

It took a couple weeks for it to arrive directly from China, but it got here today. See picture below.

The Good: It is exactly as represented. It has a cut foam interior that holds the Phantom 3 snuggly, along with all of my other gear, including extra batteries, chargers, iPad mini and hood, etc. Altho I am not sure I'd carry it around with the props on, it is possible to store the Phantom in that configuration with this case.

The Other: Its fabrication quality is ok. Nobody is going to confuse this with a professional case capable of taking the hard knocks of airplane use. But for local travel, I think it will be just fine.

Attachments

• Case.JPG
    Case.JPG
    277.3 KB · Views: 980
Last edited:
Thanks for the post. I have been looking myself. Especialy for one that can keep props on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers