Inexpensive GPS trackers?

Reaction score
Hey guys

I have a P3S on the way after deciding to upgrade from my 1.1.1. Should I find a GPS tracker for it? And are there any inexpensive ones?

Thanks!

You can find the most commonly used trackers here.

In general, a tracker is not going to be inexpensive. Most require a monthly fee, so they are less expensive up front. But, over time, the expense will continue to build up. On the other hand, the Marco Polo has no monthly fee, but it's more expensive up front.

Think of it as insurance for protecting your investment. It's not a must-have item, but you'll wish you had it if you ever do lose your Phantom.

Reactions: mrcrane2u
2016-02-26 15.13.25.jpg

Marco...Polo!
image.jpeg

Buy it once, no fees or cellular service required. Two mile range and it's so light your bird won't know the difference.;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Outbox, do you work for Trackimo? If so, do you know anything about a discount for those people who bought a 2G tracker within the past year and want to upgrade to a 3G tracker?

I have Marco Polo and thankfully I do because a few weeks after I got it, I had to use it. I'm uploading a video soon of the flight and rescue. I highly recommend the Marco Polo. It works perfectly.

Yes they do have discount for those people who bought the 2G tracker.. just use this discount code: TRACKMYDRONE10 to avail 10% discount on their 3G tracker
In another thread, someone said Trackimo would knock off $30 from the 4G model for any existing customers.

Anyone out there tried Tile
It would only be useful if you're within about 30 feet of your Phantom. You'd still need some kind of GPS/radio tracker in order to get that close.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4