inexpensive fpv

Reaction score
Today was like Christmas when I got home. UPS delivered my new Air6000 battery and the mail had my little Yuneec CG0-1 HD wifi camera. Darn what first? Put battery on charge and configured a tie wrap spider web makeshift holder for the camera between the Phantom 2 v1 legs. Ugly but functional.

This little camera has 5.8 wifi built in and with my MotoX phone had no trouble connecting and viewing my new battery test flights. The SD card recorded video don't look to shabby either especially in light of cost.

About $60.00 shipped

Ran the Limefuel about 15 -16 minutes and it showed 2 lights on/2 off and when looked at on pc app it was at 45%. Very happy, it will be nice not worry about the DJI 75% to 10% type power drop issue with nearly new batteries

cool that it's 5.8ghz wifi not 2.4 which could interfere with the RC signal. curious what kind of range you get with that setup, let us know eh?

My neighbor has one on his Phantom1 and I know he has gone at least a couple hundred feet up and a few blocks out. Weather not real good lately here in Ohio so long flights are rare for the time being.
This is the camera setup used on The blade 350 qx model , not the current one they offer but I unboxed , charged, strapped it on legs and was watching video in minutes without any fuss. I can start and stop recording from phone app etc.
ebay nzhobbies had for about 60.00

BTW you can also use the camera like a go pro . it is self contained and almost same size as go pro and can used in hand etc.

My neighbor modified the P1 gopro bracket to fit it and it works well.

No gimbal
wire ties
picture wire
but it worked so I could check out the new camera, brackets etc on order, but the sun was out even if only 9 degree f so I had to get out he P2 and try it all out. It was pretty windy , my weather app said gust to 15 and that seamed about right but at 80 to 100 it bounced around a bit.

http://youtu.be/nZZJ4KWYMKI

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20