Inernational Drone Day March 15, 2015

Reaction score
alt_International_day.png

Drones have a bad reputation, and even though many of us call our Multi-rotors by different names, the public does associate our fantastic machines with the word drone. We are here to make sure that Drones are seen in a positive light.

When is International Drone Day?

International Drone Day is held every year on the second Saturday in the Month of March. This year is will be held on March 14, 2015

What is International Drone Day?

The purpose of International Drone Day is to show the world that drones are good, and can be used for many good purposes. Movie making, search and rescue, police work, architecture, inspections, emergency response, and for just having fun.

Groups of drone enthusiast get together into organized groups all across the world to fly their drones, and invite friends, neighbors, and the media to showcase drones in a good way

The goal is to get as many Newspapers, blogs, TV News, Magazines, and groups to see drones being used for good.

How do I participate in International Drone Day?

We have groups that meet up all across the world, simply find a group in your area and sign up (its all free). Or if there is not a group, you can form a group or you can go out on your own and fly this day. Click here to become a captain or form your own group in your area

A documentary film is being made on this historic event. So its a great time to be interviewed, and showcase your work or your companies work in a big media day, its time to be apart of something big

How do I show my participation in International Drone Day?

You simply picture or video on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with the tag #InterntationalDroneDay

Even if you can not fly this day, you can still help by spreading the word about drones, use the hash tag #InternationalDroneDay

This page is updated often as new information appears, please bookmark

http://www.internationaldroneday.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers