Indoor GPS

Reaction score
I'm hoping that someone here can shed a little light on where I can obtain the following.

I have seen multiple video where UAV pilots are flying indoors in stadiums etc, as well as trade shows where companies like DJI have quads hovering and flying about presumably in GPS mode. We have a UAV club and would like to obtain what ever kind of device is needed to enable us to have indoor flying meets when either the weather is crap or we are meeting in the evenings. I have googled this and come up with about a million different systems which may or may not work. Hopefully, to save confusion and buying the wrong thing, I thought I'd turn to my best source of good information, PhantomPilots.com!! Any help would be much appreciated.

Check out Raffaello D' Andrea's videos on youtube. He's probably one of the foremost experts on uav technology with his algorithms. Im sure I saw him explain how they set up a local gps network for their testing. If you cant find it maybe try email him or his team of researchers and hopefully they'll help you out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj