indication Lost control phandom dji vision 2 plus

lakislambrianides said:
They explain me that if I lose control aircraft return home automatically.

Correct, *IF* you allow the aircraft to obtain a satellite lock and it records a Home Point, the aircraft will return home if control signal is lost. There are other factors which must also be considered. What obstacles lie between where you lose control and home? When control is lost and a Return to Home (RTH) is triggered, the aircraft will climb to 20m before returning home. Will that altitude be sufficient to clear all obstacles? If the aircraft is at or above 20m, it will maintain that altitude on its way home. Advice here is its best to fly higher than the tallest obstacle between your aircraft and Home to be sure you don't crash into something on the way back. I would advise you to read the entire manual several times until you are thoroughly familiar with the aircraft.

lakislambrianides said:
But I don't know how is possible lose control even if I fly not to far.

Many things can cause loss of control. Range, extraneous RF in your flying environment, humidity, improper antenna orientation, defective transmitter/receiver, etc.. Also note that the controller operates on 5.8 Ghz. This frequency is designed for Line of Sight (LOS) transmission as it offers poor penetration through objects. Buildings, objects, and foliage between you and the aircraft will cause the signal to be lost.

It cannot be stated enough, read the manual, watch lots of youtube and read these forums. All though it is advertised as flying out of the box, it really is not. When I purchased from B&H photo, they advised to calibrate the IMU and the Tx as well as updating the firmware. It makes sense since these birds travel a long way and experience a lot of unknown handling.
I was so ready to fly even ordered next day air but decided to do way more research before I let $1400.00 crash or fly away.
That being said I would recommend not flying until homelock (fast blinking green light) is achieved. When homelock is achieved the bird will return to where it took off.
Switching the left switch all the way down puts it on homelock but you still have to pull back on the right control. If you want it to return by Its self, then fail safe should be activated either by turning off TX or flipping the right switch all the way down (only if you have programmed it on the assistant software). Otherwise, if the quad loses signal with the TX, it will then go I to fail safe automatically.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.