Incorrect battery time display

Reaction score
I know this will have been covered before but this amazing forum is so huge I cant find what I am looking for. Even search doesnt help.

I was using one of my batteries today - said there was 7 mins remaining. Then about a minute later it showed 0 mins but the level bar was still almost halfway across. I came in to land pretty quickly - by then the display was showing 1min. after landing there were still 2 green LEDs illuminated.

Why does this happen? Is it safe to just look at the battery display bar?

Cheers.

It probably the app issue again, what phone and version of app are you using

if you have the vision plus model then there is a camera firmware upgrade (1.30) try that and see if it fixes it, if its just the vision standard you may be best downgrading to the original firmware.

Hopefully you have a backup copy of it?

It could be an indication the battery is failing. But even if the battery is fine, battery time remaining is an estimate based on what your drone is doing and how far away from you it is and how long it would take to get back and how quickly the battery is discharging. It's a very fluid situation and hard to estimate in software.

I was using the app and noticed the following issues,

When FPV is lost it wont reconnect, i have to kill the app, but when i do the telemetry comes back but the screen stays black, other times it will reconnect but the battery level is in red writing and the sat count etc is greyed out.

On both occasions i have to land, then shut everything down and restart everything,

But since going back to the old app it hasnt happened.

Go figure

I have had those problems as well.
Yes it is a Vision 2+ V3
So is it an earlier version of the DJI Vision app I need? Which version is best and can you still download them?
Thanks

yeah the early version is 1.0.54 i managed to find it online and kept a copy, if you want it i can upload it to my dropbox and you can get it there, send me a PM and i will pass the details

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic