incompetence

Reaction score
Wow I bought my Phantom 4 in November /16. flew it 4 times and it fell out of the sky. they did cover under normal warranty. I sent it they said they fixed it. I got it back. (NOPE)
I sent it again they said they fixed it (NOPE same thing
I sent it again (NOPE same thing

3 times wow it thinks its a Phantom 3 professional

oh sir were sorry send it again!!!!!!

Yeah! You should read my ordeal with them starting in February! They never answer a direct question nor did they ever explain why my Phantom 4 flipped inverted and crashed upside down!
Good luck
Jim
WA5TEF

Oh, my Phantom 4 flipped over and flew in to ground from 200 feet, propellers first! DJI called it non warranty because I did not send in flight data logs! I "fought" with them for over a month and they kept changing the rules and lied about everything. They are impossible to deal with. DJI makes a great drone. Mine even flew right after the crash. All I did was replace propellers and clean the dirt off. Damage was to thegimbal but they never admitted their fault that it flipped over.
I'll never send one back to them for repair if I can find help elsewhere.
Jim
WA5TEF

Wow I bought my Phantom 4 in November /16. flew it 4 times and it fell out of the sky. they did cover under normal warranty. I sent it they said they fixed it. I got it back. (NOPE)

sorry man to hear your plight..I'd just about lose it at this point.

Im so sorry to hear about that they are a little picky when it comes to repairs i would do it again but send it in with the log

I took the option to upload my log when creating the case..you know the text file.

Hey i heard about a update for the p4 comig out with the new intellegent features like draw gesture mode etc is this true anybody know?? Thanks

Oh, my Phantom 4 flipped over and flew in to ground from 200 feet, propellers first! DJI called it non warranty because I did not send in flight data logs! I "fought" with them for over a month and they kept changing the rules and lied about everything. They are impossible to deal with. DJI makes a great drone. Mine even flew right after the crash. All I did was replace propellers and clean the dirt off. Damage was to thegimbal but they never admitted their fault that it flipped over.
Jim
WA5TEF
My question was to the OP, curious to learn what the issue was with his aircraft.

Jim
WA5TEF
Usually you have to send DJI the flight logs before they will send you a prepaid shipping label and issue an RMA#. This helps them determine warranty coverage before it's sent in. Did they give you an RMA# and shipping label? Did they not request the flight logs before issuing the prepaid shipping label?

Can you please clarify your experience with more detail? Was the craft destroyed when it fell from the sky? How high did it fall? How far way was it? Did DJI replace the craft, was it a new serial #? Usually destroyed craft are not repaired, they simply replace them. What didn't function properly in the craft you got back? Each time they returned the craft, was it the same serial #?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl