Incase making drone bags

Cool looking pack, but they did a poor job of showing what fits.

IMHO it is not good for me as it has no waist belt thus not comfortable for hiking any distance. I bought the cheapish Amazon Anbee backpackhttps://www.amazon.com/Anbee-Professional-Backpack-Rucksack-Phantom/dp/B00WE5JEBU/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1488959377&sr=8-8&keywords=anbee+backpack

It fits all my stuff for my Phantom 4 plus 2 extra batteries, food, and water and I have hiked a 20 km (very rough mountainous) hike with it and wasn't uncomfortable. It is a weird design but the UAV loads okay once you figure out how to configure the spacers. Perhaps not ideal but the prices is right and it has a good waist belt.

I think it also can be taken aboard an aircraft as carry on baggage although not too certain if the batteries are legal to bring on board in the cabin.

I had been using a really cheap chinese backpack which loaded the original DJI styrofoam container into it. That worked okay BUT was extremely uncomfortable to hike any distance. I use that bag for airline use ony now.

Last edited:
Reactions: jakobe75
So Incase is getting into the drone bag market. This bag looks pretty slick:

Drone Pro Pack Black
I saw this InCase backpack in person at CES, January at the DJI booth. It's not a good backpack value. It's missing the individual compartments for 4 batteries for convenient and safe storage as carry-on when flying on airlines. I also don't like the "roller coaster" zipper path, it makes it harder to open each time. Maybe I'm being too picky, but the zipper is a primary chore each time I fly to access my gear, and it's less convenient IMO.

The ThinkTank Helipak has way better materials, compartments and zipper quality for only $119. I paid $275 for mine 15mos ago at the IDE show, no regrets, the Helipak is a great backpack.

Last edited:
Reactions: cstout

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4