In the end I decided to replace my P3 Standard Shell/body - (with Pics)

I did some work on my gimbal and ribbon cable. I finally started putting the screws on a piece of duct tape in order, cause a couple of em rolled of the table and hit the dark forest(rug). My eyes are 60. So far away is no good, and too close is no good either, so I bought an electronics mag glass on a pedestal. It's saved my butt a couple a times.

I did some work on my gimbal and ribbon cable. I finally started putting the screws on a piece of duct tape in order, cause a couple of em rolled of the table and hit the dark forest(rug). My eyes are 60. So far away is no good, and too close is no good either, so I bought an electronics mag glass on a pedestal. It's saved my but a couple a times.

Oh I see.

Yeah I made sure everything was in order but did drop a few screws at times...

Some parts are VERY tricky, such as separating the to halves of the shell. You need 10 hands kinda thing because it pops back into place so cardboard helps in between.

Like I said earlier,....hope I don't have to experience it first hand.

cough did someone say hard to disassemble again?:D

Too Kewl!

I finally started putting the screws on a piece of duct tape in order, cause a couple of em rolled of the table and hit the dark forest(rug).

When I used to do laptop repair at a consulting company we would tape all the tiny screws to a sheet of paper and label them as we took them off. For fun a few times we would tape extra screws to someones sheet of paper and watch them scratch their head when trying to figure out where they went, lol. Good times.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj