In stock on Amazon - For now -

I've never heard of luckitron but they seem like scum bags. Charging $50 over retail. I'll put them on my do not buy list with drone fly and atlanta hobby.

Ksc said:
I've never heard of luckitron but they seem like scum bags. Charging $50 over retail. I'll put them on my do not buy list with drone fly and atlanta hobby.

Yea, screw that. Sounds like most everyone will have them in stock late next week, early week after

All e RC is an authorized vendor. My personal opinion is that 1uas and B&H are the two best to buy from. I prefer 1uas.com for multiple reasons. One of them is that I get points (cash back) towards future purchases. The P2 H3-3D earned me almost $30 back. Thats two pairs of props for free. Plus they gave me free shipping. B&H wants $15 for shipping so thats no fun. UAVproducts was good but I recently noticed this on their site "All sales are final." which to me is a deal breaker.

All e RC is a great company. I bought my P2V from them and they have helped quite a bit (let me return the camera twice). I've ordered some other stuff from them too - don't hesitate to buy from them.

nhoover said:
All e RC is a great company. I bought my P2V from them and they have helped quite a bit (let me return the camera twice). I've ordered some other stuff from them too - don't hesitate to buy from them.

Thanks for the info! Placed an order with them this afternoon, hopefully will have my P2 and H3-3D tomorrow :)

Great word of advice: find an authorized dealer, but don't buy directly off of their site. See if they do business on Amazon and buy it through Amazon. If something does happen to the order, Amazon will also jump in and defend you. Happened to me when a dealer mistakenly sent me a P1 instead of a P2. They wanted me to pay for return shipping when it was their fault, Amazon took care of it for me and threatened the dealer on my behalf. Dealer will remain unnamed in case it was a one time fluke, but after dealer said I would have to pay for return shipping, I got all my money back and went somewhere else.

laselvasurf said:
nhoover said:

Thanks for the info! Placed an order with them this afternoon, hopefully will have my P2 and H3-3D tomorrow :)

Did you get it yet?

Just wondering why smaller companies like this have them in stock and B&H along with a lot of others do not?

B&H keep telling me a gneric answer of within 4 weeks they plan on getting thier stuff in. was hoping to see them shipping soon as i preordered there.

FASTFJR said:
laselvasurf said:
nhoover said:

Did you get it yet?

Just wondering why smaller companies like this have them in stock and B&H along with a lot of others do not?

Yes I did! Set it all up this morning and am going to test fly shortly.

JoeButch said:
Anyone have any experience with this vendor http://www.amazon.com/DJI-Phantom-Zenmu ... 32&sr=1-28

WHat is the con of using these small vendors? If something goes wrong the ease of returning?

I ordered from All e RC on Monday through Amazon. I had some credits with Amazon. Shipped same day FedEx and I will have it tomorrow. :D They show back ordered now.

Hmm, guess we still have to wait for the unbundled H3-3D to be avail.. anyone found a place that has them yet?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik