IMU error picture and range extender snapshots

Reaction score
728ed18cbaed19483289f2c23822783c.jpg
8f1c640e12467febc34c9c33dd3d51d0.jpg
87ade6faa07c3982ebb0d81753811fa5.jpg

This is the max range I get even with the range extender that goes on the stock antenna I just want to show everyone if this is normal range and if the IMU is a issue all the advice and info would be greatly appreciated please let me know if i should send it in or get a replacement i feel like it doesn't go very far but i do fly where there's interferences and the IMU I have calibrated and Tried everything before I make a decision thank you everyone

If you are still getting prompts to calibrate your IMU after you have done so on a perfectly level surface free of metal or electrical inteference, vibration, cool battery etc, there may be something else going on. An IMU error will affect your stability whilst flying and give incorrect altitude readings.
As for the range you are getting with the standard, your screen shots indicate a very likely high inteference source of grief. I would find somewhere nice and open and try again. I doubt there would be too many antenna mods/boosters out there to compensate for that amount of potential inteference.

Reactions: gabrielcruz728
Thank you so much tevek the extender did help more then before when it used to rth after just moments in flight. The emu calibration I did in my living room idk how far away from interference metals ect to be away but I did on a level surface just inside my home with it been cold for days I only get the message moments before acquiring satellite connection.

Reactions: tevek
Thank you so much tevek the extender did help more then before when it used to rth after just moments in flight. The emu calibration I did in my living room idk how far away from interference metals ect to be away but I did on a level surface just inside my home with it been cold for days I only get the message moments before acquiring satellite connection.
Can you take the drone to an open area and check again?. I think you maybe surprised with better range and less inteference.

I will try to calibrate imu on a level surface in a more open area I did it at home but I still got the message so I will try at a park or somewhere less crowded

I will try to calibrate imu on a level surface in a more open area I did it at home but I still got the message so I will try at a park or somewhere less crowded
Going to an open area won't make any difference.
The only requirement for IMU calibration is a level surface.

Reactions: Oso

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20