Improvements On DJI Vision Latest Update...

Reaction score
I know everyone is excited with the new update on the vision app including waypoints and all. But has any one experience any improvements with the app in general, such as lost connection and not getting any live feed while flying from the drone its self? I' haven’t been getting any live feed since day one on my Phantom Vision plus, rarely I get a few seconds but once it takes off, my screen on my iPad or iPhone goes blank. I know I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. This never existed on my old Vision 2.

Please let me know if anything has improved with this! Is not fun to fly with no eyes! :D

Hi
My P2V lost connection after the app update. I read on a post to change the preview mode in the iPhone app from 640x480 30fps to 640x480 15fps.

I've been running the camera for the last ten minutes on a table and the connection is still holding.

Think it might have solved it.

No. Improvement at all. With my PV2+ I never had video feed. Tried all the usual to no avail. I was a Phantom owner for one week. With this much $ on the line, you have to have confidence in the electronics and DJI 's responsiveness to this well known issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues