Improve of the distance of my Drone

popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

Reactions: dirkclod
Good morning all. Can people please stop telling people what to do!!! We don't need you tell every person that wants to do what they want with there drone what to do. Follow the guidelines. If he wanted to follow the guidelines he wouldn't be asking if there's another way. Just tired of seeing these guys posting the same stuff. If you don't know a way to help with the question then don't answer. Just saying....

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Your so right!

Reactions: stulpin300m
I maxed out at 1640 does anyone know how to change the max altitude? It told me max altitude reached? I couldn't change the 500 meters?

Attachments

• IMG_4487.PNG
    IMG_4487.PNG
    962.7 KB · Views: 483
I maxed out at 1640 does anyone know how to change the max altitude? It told me max altitude reached? I couldn't change the 500 meters?
Frank3.jpg

You can not go higher.
I install 'kill switch' in last update... enjoy!

What do you mean kill switch?

To the best of my knowledge you can't go past 500m in Altitude Per DJI Firmware. I could be wrong..

Well is there anyway I can change the Firmware then?

I believe Frank Wang is your only hope with that one. Might be hard to get ahold of though. He is quiet the busy man.

Reactions: dirkclod
The directtv dish did not work at all! I covered it with tinfoil to make a big windsurfer but it did not work either, is there anything I can do to improve the distance?

The directtv dish did not work at all! I covered it with tinfoil to make a big windsurfer but it did not work either
And, you didn't take a picture of this?!?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31