Improve of the distance of my Drone

Wire the remote antennae to the dish, tape a broom handle to the back of the dish to aim the dish and aim it (like a parabolic microphone) at the bird.
I was thinking of resting the controller and dish on an object and control it from there, a little less complicated

Cool! While flying you'll be able to receive Voyager 1/2 updates to see if they've made it to the heliopause & entered interstellar space! :cool:

Satellite-dish.jpg

Its very interesting if this works then I will be purchasing this

Now this I wanna see! :eek:

It will help, but I really wanna see it!

Boy i'd like see that myself. Wonder if he knows what an LNB is and how it works.

Boy i'd like see that myself. Wonder if he knows what an LNB is and how it works.
Yea but the actual satellite dish alone will help with getting a better signal for this test I won't be wiring anything, just placing the antenna into a hole in the dish.

Yuk, Yuk.

Reactions: dirkclod
This is my setup. You need a friend to help you, and it was pricey, but the range is incredible!

AP455707796086.jpg
Today I have a dentist appointment but when I get back I'll test the range of the drone with the directtv dish, how should I position the antenna?

C'mon Man.

Be serious.

It's hard to tell some folks how ridiculous they sound without offending them.

It would be wise to at least understand how the dish works then you might get my 'deal'.

Good morning all. Can people please stop telling people what to do!!! We don't need you tell every person that wants to do what they want with there drone what to do. Follow the guidelines. If he wanted to follow the guidelines he wouldn't be asking if there's another way. Just tired of seeing these guys posting the same stuff. If you don't know a way to help with the question then don't answer. Just saying....

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: cRAYz4life
Good morning all. Can people please stop telling people what to do!!! We don't need you tell every person that wants to do what they want with there drone what to do. Follow the guidelines. If he wanted to follow the guidelines he wouldn't be asking if there's another way. Just tired of seeing these guys posting the same stuff. If you don't know a way to help with the question then don't answer. Just saying....

Well welcome to the forum stulpin :)

Reactions: stulpin300m

You first.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Y
What is this second grade ?
Cut out the stupid remarks, and try to answer his question.

I was trying to be polite.

Stupid???
Yes, you're right.

Cutting a hole in a DTV satellite reflector and sticking your antenna through it is stupid.

I doubt it matters where you point it.

Reactions: Radar335
What is this second grade ?
Cut out the stupid remarks, and try to answer his question.
If you see a problem use the report button. Please do not memberate.

I have let the fun go on because it is obvious the OP is trolling and so far it has been entertaining. Maybe it is time to wrap this up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers