Importing video to DJI Go that I recorded with litchi

Reaction score
I keep getting "Video import failed possible cause 4k slow motion or less than 6 seconds" .. I recorded with a Standard, so its not 4k, nor is it any other. Any ideas?

I keep getting "Video import failed possible cause 4k slow motion or less than 6 seconds" .. I recorded with a Standard, so its not 4k, nor is it any other. Any ideas?

I have never used the go app to view or do anything with video other than fly... BUT
maybe try to move the video file to a pc and then import file
or
if you do get it on pc view and edit the video on pc vs GO app.

good luck and have fun flying!

Reactions: Jack Barone
I have never used the go app to view or do anything with video other than fly... BUT
maybe try to move the video file to a pc and then import file
or
if you do get it on pc view and edit the video on pc vs GO app.

good luck and have fun flying!

I don't have any editing software yet, so i have been just using the GO app.. I think it works pretty well, but like i said, it's all i have , so maybe i don't know better yet. but in any case , i figured it out. what to do it download the video to pc. i'm actually using a mac. When QT opens the video, i have to send it as a 1080p file, and it works then. Dumb, but it works.

Remove the SD card from the Phantom's camera. Put it in a card reader attached to your computer and copy the video(s) to a folder on your computer.

Last edited:
Actually, I don't know. I've never used it. I've just heard good things about it. I use Premiere Pro and After Effects.

Actually, I don't know. I've never used it. I've just heard good things about it. I use Premiere Pro and After Effects.
Premiere good for beginners?

Premiere good for beginners?
Yes but currently requires a monthly subscription. I think PP Elements ( a slightly watered down version) also does. I don't know the cost because my version is CS6, the last one before they went to the subscription model.

Reactions: Ohiowoodsman
Remove the SD card from the Phantom's camera. Put it in a card reader attached to your computer and copy the video(s) to a folder on your computer.
Thats what i've been doing. But then when i tried to import the original file, from the video recorded using litchi, into DJI Go, it would tell me it couldn't because it was 4k.. But I've figured that part out. It just requires dumbing it down through QuickTime

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20