IMPORTANT: how to save your camera & gimbal incase of crash

Re: IMPORTANT: how to save your camera & gimbal incase of cr

Mori55 said:
Ok c'mon don't ban him ! We all feel like this sometimes ,

In a way I'd prefer he not be banned too. If he is, he'll just come back again under a different user name, which means I'll need to keep adding his new identities to my foe list.

If someone must use a quantity of foul language to express an idea here, then as far as I'm concerned the idea is worthless and carries no merit.

I'd really love to see a feature added here to automatically reject posts with certain words in them. I think it would make the forum a bit more of a civil place, and also help ensure that things are kept safe for browsing in work-related environments.

Why isn't the F word banned to begin with within the PHPBB software?

Flying with my pins installed...

Jimmy

JamesD said:
. Why isn't the F word banned to begin with within the PHPBB software?

Probably because MOST of us are intelligent & responsible enough to behave like adults, and are capable of participating in civil discourse. Then there are those who are off their Ritilin/Prozac/Lithium regimen and learned a new naughty word they feel compelled to show off. The guy was originally banned for only 7 days. The way he came back he clearly WANTED to be banished.

"Gee I wonder what will happen if I come back, announce my presence in a 15-explicative message, call the moderator the same name that originally got me banned, then edit a post to include 3 dozen more explicatives?"

:?

gmbn.inc said:
With all due flipping respect, your flipping Phantom flipping crashed into flipping trees. Had it flipping slammed into flipping solid flipping ground, it flipping well may flipping have been a flipping write-off any flipping way. Perhaps you could flipping make a flipping video testing your flipping theory but flipping slam the flipper into the flipping ground and see if your flipping theory flipping holds any flipping water.
Dude, what's with the flipping frequent flipping 'F'' word for flips sake? One sure flipping way to flipping get flipping banned again. But as you flipping say, you don't flipping care.
Geeze it flipping takes flipping ages to flipping write a simple flipping reply when every flipping other flipping word is flipping!?

:lol:

Bah ha ha ha... That cracked me up!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.