Import RAW photos to Mac Aperture

I don't think Aperture supports the format of the P2's DNGs. Only Adobe Lightroom / Photoshop via Adobe Camera RAW.

I tried Adobe DNG Converter 8.4 a while ago and had no luck in getting the converted DNG files readable by Aperture. If anybody has got this to work, please let me know.

I don't actually like using Lightroom but I do it simply to process my Phantom's RAW files. So I run Aperture and Lightroom together.

If Aperture supports the Phantom's FC200 RAW files that would be awesome, but I realise that Apple's decision to cease development of Aperture may affect support.

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried the adobe converter but had no luck. Maybe I don't have the settings right but it didn't work for me.

If I change the preference settings in the convertor to 4.6 and up it then works on Mac OS and can be imported into Aperture. Although the colour of the shots is all messed up.

webstereo said:
If I change the preference settings in the convertor to 4.6 and up it then works on Mac OS and can be imported into Aperture. Although the colour of the shots is all messed up.

May I ask what settings you changed? I also have this problem and like to try.
Thank you

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie