iMovie for PC?

Reaction score
Anyone know if there's a free version of iMovie for PC and if so where can I download a good clean copy?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: beamerbuilder1
What Bambola said... Use Windows Movie Maker... download it here

I've installed it on Win10, even though it is a part of the Server2012 Windows Essential Bundle... and free.

Use GoPro Studio, I was also astonished by iMovie on the iPhone and searched it for PC and GoPro Studio is almost the same minus nice font for movie names. iMovie has great ones for effects and letters, they are classy, those usual fonts without any effects in Studio are shame.

Use GoPro Studio, I was also astonished by iMovie on the iPhone and searched it for PC and GoPro Studio is almost the same minus nice font for movie names. iMovie has great ones for effects and letters, they are classy, those usual fonts without any effects in Studio are shame.

Is GoPro Studio free? Plus I'm still using Windows Vista?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Besides the above, there are several popular iMovie for Windows:

1. Windows Movie Maker: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/movie-maker-get-started

It's free, but it is no longer available for download on the official websites.

2. Avidemux: Avidemux - Main Page

It is an open source video editing software which means it is free to use. The user interface is not so fancy but there are some preset filters, subtitles hidden in the menus. Avidemux doesn’t feature the ability to share your edited footage to the social media directly, so you may need to save it to your devices first.

3. Some third-party priced software.

This type of software are not free but most of them comes with powerful editing features and are the best alternatives to iMovie. Maybe you can follow this guide iMovie for Windows to have a try.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4