ImmersionRC SpiroNet 5.8GHz Patch Antenna

Reaction score
I'm curious about using one of these on my Black Pearl Diversity monitor along with a fatshark spironet. Does anyone have any experience with these and there performance? Would be used with my Immersion 600.

I can give you my very limited opinion...

Prior to yesterday, my FPV flights consisted of flying to a water tower 400 meters away, turning around and coming home. This with a 600mw Immersion vtx, UNO5800 rx and spironet antennas on both the quad & the rx. Clear video all the way but a bit of "snowy grain" on the monitor when I turned the quad back toward myself and headed home due to the quad now being between me and the antenna.

Yesterday, I received the Immersion/FS patch in the mail, put it on the rx and did the same flight. This time, no snow at the same 400m location, regardless of the quad's orientation.

John
Houston, TX

I was getting about 400 meters with the stock antennas on my 400mW Boscam transmitter and my Boscam diversity receiver. Bought one of these and put it on the diversity receiver while still using the stock rubber antenna on the transmitter and was able to reach out to 1000 meters with a clear picture. Totally satisfied.

U.M.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GP5 ... UTF8&psc=1

51mf8XT7FOL._SL1500_.jpg

I currently have a set of these on order to finish out my antenna upgrade. These are Blue Beam Ultras.

314UoYbJ7lL.jpg

JohnTX said:
I can give you my very limited opinion...

Prior to yesterday, my FPV flights consisted of flying to a water tower 400 meters away, turning around and coming home. This with a 600mw Immersion vtx, UNO5800 rx and spironet antennas on both the quad & the rx. Clear video all the way but a bit of "snowy grain" on the monitor when I turned the quad back toward myself and headed home due to the quad now being between me and the antenna.

Yesterday, I received the Immersion/FS patch in the mail, put it on the rx and did the same flight. This time, no snow at the same 400m location, regardless of the quad's orientation.

John
Houston, TX

Sounds like a great improvement.
I've just took a gamble and bought one!
Thanks for your experience.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr