Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

ImmersionRC 5.8gHz Video TX compatible with Boscam?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scooter339, Mar 25, 2014.

1. scooter339

The specs on Bang Good say the Boscam RX-LCD5802 has 4 bands and 32 channels, does anyone know if the ImmersionRC 5.8gHz Video TX is going to work?

TIA

I'm concerned about buying from a company in China named "Bang Good" Should I be nervous?

2. CJ31

I dont have the immersion, but yes it should work fine. If you look at the D channels of the Boscam they match up with the immersion 5740-5860 frequency set.

I just got this monitor from banggood a few weeks ago and couldn't be happier. I got it in about 10 days with expedited shipping (which was very cheap) and it works great. I got the Boscam TS353 400mw vtx from banggood as well and it works great.

3. d4ddyo

Check out the forums at Banggood LOTS of issues with this company and bad customer service. IF all goes well it's cool. you have to wait a long time for your items and god forbid you need to exchange or return it would end up costing you more. They promise a lot of stuff but don't delivery.

I got the Boscam from a local dealer. I'm using it with the DJI tx and no problems at all.

4. scooter339

Your experience is noted as well as CJ31. Thank you both.

Would you tell me what dealer you got your Boscam from?

I was close to buying from Banggood.