Immersion Transmitter with Multiple Receivers

Reaction score
Could I use multiple video receivers (i.e. Black Pearl Monitors) and have them all set on the same channel to receive the video from my ImmersionRC transmitter? Example, Immersion transmitter connected to GoPro and Black Pearl monitor on my Phantom remote control and other BP monitors mounted on tripod's etc for others to look at?

correct. Your Phantom is basically transmitting it's own little TV station on a particular frequency. any device that is within range and can get that frequency, can receive the channel.
They don't even have to be BPs, anything that receives the frequency like a RX-LCD5802 or other receivers would work.

Absolutely. Just tune the receivers to the same Freq and Channel.
I plan to get a second receiver and send the signal into my SmallHD DP6 so that other members of a production team can see what we're getting.

For the time being, I'll just use the BP monitor's video out and run a cable to the SmallHD. It will be cool to share a view of the action with curious passerby who show up when I'm at a spot like our local surf break.

I think sharing the view (and the excitement) will help to build positive feelings toward quadcopters among the public.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl