Immersion Rc 600mw tx and black pearl 5.8 7ch moniter

Reaction score
I know the answer is out there some where but I'm completely new to fpv and I don't want to waste money because like most I have very little to waste . I am a vol rescue member and I will be using the for aerial photos and search and rescue based on what everyone has been saying I ordered a immersion Rc 600mw tx and a plug and play cable to interface it with my new phantom v2 with a gopro 3+black wIth a h3-3d gimble and I'll be using a dji Iosd mini and going to order a black pearl 7ch moniter in the morning .. Unless someone knows a better moniter !! The question I have is what antennas works the best I know stock is junk please help lol and all input is appreciated good or bad and please let me know where to get the ants so I know where to get them ordered from

Thanks for everything.

Shannon
Kyminer

Hi mate. Don't forget to check the sticky thread for lowest known prices and it also has a direct link to that plug and play cable you want. viewtopic.php?f=34&t=26413

The BP 7ch should work fine as a display, but also consider the RX-LCD5802 which also works fine and is a bit cheaper. I think the BP has an HDMI input is the main advantage, but would you ever even use it?

anyway regardless of which display you get, I personally am happy to recommend the FPVLR antennas. Many folks around here run them and are very happy, myself included... you pay premium price but get premium quality. This kit has a good antenna for the transmitter (choose SMA-Male option) and also has 2 antennas for the receiver, an omnidirectional short/medium range pinwheel; and a helix for longer range which you need to keep pointed at the Phantom obviously.

If you really intend to be pushing range with the FPV you should splurge on good antennas, they can make or break FPV

I've got exactly the set-up your thinking of, I have got the fat shark spironet antenna's & am more than happy with it. Only flown to 500metres away but still had perfectly good view in the monitor. I've recently tried some fpv goggles & going to get the fat shark dominator v2 goggles next

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers