immersion rc 600mw and Black pearl...no video

jak

Reaction score
just got the phantom 2 v2 and the other items recommended..(wanted to do it right!)

7 Channel 7 Inch 1024x600 Black Pearl FPV Monitor, ImmersionRC 5.8Ghz 600mw 7 Channel Video Transmitter... Get it all installed per instructions & vids, turn it on..and nothing...black screen on (mode: DIV) F band ch1 on black pearl.

Rechecked everything about 6 times, tried other channels...nothing...just black.

Interesting fact...I have snow on the monitor with everything else off...turn on controler, then phantom 2 and the screen turns solid black as soon as the phantom 2 and transmitter power on. Power off phantom 2 and the monitor immediately goes back to snow.

Neither monitor or GoPro is set to PAL
What else can I try?

just got the phantom 2 v2 and the other items recommended..(wanted to do it right!)

7 Channel 7 Inch 1024x600 Black Pearl FPV Monitor, ImmersionRC 5.8Ghz 600mw 7 Channel Video Transmitter... Get it all installed per instructions & vids, turn it on..and nothing...black screen on (mode: DIV) F band ch1 on black pearl.

Rechecked everything about 6 times, tried other channels...nothing...just black.

Interesting fact...I have snow on the monitor with everything else off...turn on controler, then phantom 2 and the screen turns solid black as soon as the phantom 2 and transmitter power on. Power off phantom 2 and the monitor immediately goes back to snow.

Neither monitor or GoPro is set to PAL
What else can I try?

Have you tried turning on the GoPro first and set it to record before powering up the P2? Try that first and if it's still a no go check you wiring. How did you wire the video signal from the GP to TX?? Are you using a zenmuse h3-3d or h4-3d gimbal or some aftermarket gimbal??

Have you tried turning on the GoPro first and set it to record before powering up the P2? Try that first and if it's still a no go check you wiring. How did you wire the video signal from the GP to TX?? Are you using a zenmuse h3-3d or h4-3d gimbal or some aftermarket gimbal??

well you think that would have been in one of 3 dozen videos I watched...or mentioned in one of the many forums I read....not sure how you guys have the patients for newb's, but I'm sure glad you do! Saved me boxing up several hundred bucks worth of stuff to send back or sell at a loss...just wish i would have resorted to posting here before spending the last 2 days double checking EVERYTHING else...LOL
thank you Sir!!

well you think that would have been in one of 3 dozen videos I watched...or mentioned in one of the many forums I read....not sure how you guys have the patients for newb's, but I'm sure glad you do! Saved me boxing up several hundred bucks worth of stuff to send back or sell at a loss...just wish i would have resorted to posting here before spending the last 2 days double checking EVERYTHING else...LOL
thank you Sir!!

Are you using a DJI gimbal and how did wire the camera to the TX. Without that info it's hard to help you.

If you have the H3-3D gimbal check the ribbon cable that plugs into the go pro , mine had the smallest tear barley visible but it was the cause of no video feed to the black pearl monitor.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1