Image Transmission Settings

Reaction score
Hi,
I am not an experienced pilot, but i am trying my best on caring details. Hope you can help me. (Please do not give any info which you are not sure about, or at least inform us your being unsure.)

May anyone please tell me the details of setting the transmission settings?
3Dn3BO.png

Go to YouTube and search for "demuseed" phantom3 pilot app. Very good explanation of the DJI Pilot App plus what you are asking

One very important function within your app to be aware of. Out of the box, the local, video cache is turned on. This requires significantly more data download, so your transmission can be interrupted. Go into your settings and turn this off. You'll notice significant improvement.

One very important function within your app to be aware of. Out of the box, the local, video cache is turned on. This requires significantly more data download, so your transmission can be interrupted. Go into your settings and turn this off. You'll notice significant improvement.
Oh yes. I did realise it 2-3 days ago. Made a significant change. Thanks.
In fact nowadays i am stuck into one question:
The first 3-5 flights could go on till the 21. minute, but flight times are 16-17 minutes now. I can not find the reason though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair