Image transmission dropping out with DJI GO app ver 3

Reaction score
Hi all

Recently my iPad update the DJI go app to version 3. Now, I've had multiple flights where the image transmission keeps dropping out (screen image goes black.). Could still fly ok, but no image transmission.

It comes back by itself, but could be off for 30 seconds or so.

I'm using a p3 advanced with 1.6 firmware. 100+ flights so far with no problems until now.

Is this a known issue with DJI go version 3?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I fired up the Go app today (Normally use Litchi) and I saw poor RC signal and image quality while indoors. I closed Go and started Litchi and both were better?

I noticed mine started doing the same thing last week. I have the phantom 3 4K and I use an iPhone 7 plus with iOS 10. In notice I lose Video transmission when I get close to the end of the phantom's range. In the past when this would happen my Phantom would restore video transmission as I got closer but it no longer gets video transmission until about 5 seconds after I land. I have the latest firmware and uninstalled and reinstalled the dji go app as well. If anyone has any idea on how to fix this that would be appreciated.

When you updated it may have reverted to a fixed channel vs auto. I would check that before getting to concerned.

Sample:
Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
63cc0384a707ac46244ecc33035bb847.jpg

Sorry for the delay, I was looking thru the 4K manual. I have P3P, but our manual doesn't show it either. I honestly don't know if we see the same menus or not. In the go app I select setting on the upper right side of the screen and then I see the list of options. It is where you can select the channel, aka image transmission settings. Perhaps it is not available on yours. If that's the case I apologies for the suggestion.
It always happens to me when I upgrade the app.

I have the phantom 3 4K model

There is a dedicated forum for your aircraft. It consist of many others who have the same aircraft you have and share the same issues.

Do you not see the text titles to each forum at the top of the page?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen