Image transition settings

Reaction score
I am using a hudl 2 android tablet with my p3 pro and the pilot app. I have some bad lag, by this i mean the live video feed on my tablet coming from the camera view is never smooth. I contacted dji and they suggested changing my image transition settings so that the live feed on my tablet comes through in a lesser quality - then using less of the apps / tablets speed, which in turn should help the video feed to flow much better (at least this is what i think they meant? Im thinking along the same lines as when i had my phantom 2 v+, if you changed the live feed coming to your phone to the lowest resolution then the app ran much smoother). Anyway, when i click on the HD sub menu it just shows a graph with all the video channels along the bottom of the graph and what i guess it video quality up the side of the graph. I see no option to change anything tho. They also mention changing the cpu settings to make the app do the hard work instead of the phone.
After writing this i then found this on a forum which maybe be worded better, an incase im confusing everyone i have pasted it below. Hope someone can help.

a) Activate hardware decoding on your mobile device in the DJI Pilot app to reduce demands on your mobile device’s CPU.
b) Choose a lower code rate under Image Transmission Quality assmaller files decode more efficiently.

Thanks in advance for whoever can help.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic