image quality decreased on p3a after the latest update

Reaction score
after i update my P3A i made few flights record few videos, i setup the camera on the phantom on the height quality but i realize that the image is somehow lower i can see like tiny rain dots moving on the video

What fw did you update? 1.4?

No problems here with the image, except some "drifting" experience and warm up, when turning it ON...

Did you check option on video are set to automatic, 1080P, 25 frames, Auto?

Reactions: Trebor
weird....because i did make a video with 2.7K option ON, and the image on the phone was very weird...like trembling....or different.

Can`t test it, because bad weather....

Are you sure your ISO didn't change? High ISO images/video can get noisy

i checked and that is the problem , ok but that iso thing can affect my videos? as well as i dont take pictures im making small clips

Yup, ISO affects video and photo.

Although unless you were shooting inside, with an ND filter or in manual I really doubt this was your issue.

Of course if you posted a video we'd have a much better idea rather than people just guessing.

I'm still amazed that people spend four figures on a flying camera and don't know the most basic concepts of photography. You'll enjoy using your phantom much more if you learn about the exposure triangle - ISO, aperture and shutter speed.

Understanding how these three elements affect your exposure will make using your flying camera to create great photos and videos much easier. Half an hour of googling can make a huge difference!

Reactions: Cerone
I'm still amazed that people spend four figures on a flying camera and don't know the most basic concepts of photography. You'll enjoy using your phantom much more if you learn about the exposure triangle - ISO, aperture and shutter speed.

Understanding how these three elements affect your exposure will make using your flying camera to create great photos and videos much easier. Half an hour of googling can make a huge difference!
i agree

I kind of agree, but the fixed aperture makes it much less flexible for filming where you could move from shooting into the sun to into the shadow with a pan.

Aperture fixed, shutter rate best at twice the frame rate and having to land to change ND filters means ISO is all we really have to play with.

lolol.....Trebor try to get a few basic things about fotography....even with your phone, and get the basics ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31