iMac software.

Reaction score
Please any recommendations for video and phot editing software that's either free or relatively cheap for the iMac.

I'm using iMovie which seems to be very good especially for beginners.

Photo editing seems to be harder. I'm using fotor photo editor which to be honest I'm not getting along with a great deal.

Darren

I do quite a bit of photo editing just using the built in Preview. Just double click on the picture in the directory and it pops up in preview. You can crop, resize and do quite a lot with color, saturation, etc. Not a lot of pixel by pixel editing, but pretty goos for color correcting and exposure correction.

Reactions: Dazzauk
iMovie is included on mac, and does a good job. I just upgraded to Final Cut X which wasn't cheap, but it's great.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Did you
iMovie is included on mac, and does a good job. I just upgraded to Final Cut X which wasn't cheap, but it's great.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Did you catch the $200 education bundle?

Final cut prox
logic pro x
motion capture 5
compressor 4
mainstage 3

all for $200....normally $600 for them all. Saw an post on engadget that turned me onto it

Is the education bundle a normal thing for students? I'm a wee bit old to be a student but went back to school for an BSEE and I'd dang sure take that bundle for 200 bucks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20