I'm sorry to say, but,

Lol.... Oh I hit a nerve? Good think the queen provides!!!! You can get that checked out 'eh?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Ok Mr."Im not arguing Im just explaining why Im an idiot "!
Who is with me to kick this loudmouth off the site with his juvenile insults and ignorance - "Good think the queen provides" Duhhh - what ?
On second thought lets keep him around for fun and take bets to see if this guys next opinion that he comes up will be dumber than the last ! Who's in ?? " I "believe" 28 is possible...duh !

Here's a question for arguing dickwads and non arguers alike: is it worth selling the P3 and paying the difference to get the 4? Are the new features worth the few hundred dollars? Bummer that the P3 Pro's price has dropped.... I'm very happy with my 3 and will most likely not exchange, but wondering if people have thoughts on this.

Here's a question for arguing dickwads and non arguers alike: is it worth selling the P3 and paying the difference to get the 4? Are the new features worth the few hundred dollars? Bummer that the P3 Pro's price has dropped.... I'm very happy with my 3 and will most likely not exchange, but wondering if people have thoughts on this.
At this point I would have to say no. If you're happy with P3P, wait until they fix Lightbridge in P4. It needs some work, and that might require a hardware rev. There's a lot of nice upgrades in P4 that I like, but I think anyone use to flying P3P would be disappointed in the lack of range the P4 has in stock form. Personally I'm annoyed with DJI reducing the craft Lightbridge RF power with each model release. However, until DJI has true competition, we may be in for a long wait to get our distance back.

Last edited:
First of all, this is a new account under a new name! So hoser, I'm not new to this forum, or phantoms. Keep trying.
When the servers went down I elected to set a new account with my personal versus work email.

I'm familiar with ettiequte. I would argue, that you are not as smart as you think you are! Obviously. Just another keyboard hoser running your mouth 'eh?
Exactly what I was thinking.. Funny levelsix stopped posting right when speedz started.
You forgot to mention the character of the posts. The consistency is a giveaway. Here in this YouTube, in the beginning of the video Up2level6 (AKA thelightspeedz) admits he was kicked off Phantompilots forum. So he didn't "elect to set a new account", he was forced to :rolleyes:. If you listen to few minutes of his dialog, you'll get a good idea of this guys character, which explains a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Myetkt
Wait- you were the one in the other thread who stated "I got 23 mins RACING around in sport mode" and it was shown you were flying at about 1 mph! The. Whole. Time.

Yeah I agree with this statement too. I never got a full 23 min from a P3 battery either.

I got 23 last night in a windy situation just hovering. I believe 28 is possible in a windless situation.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: John Locke
It seams to me that if you buy from DJI or Apple you get good one. If you buy from a dealer you get a bad one it this true or not??
No, not true. Other than Apple, other dealers haven't been shipping yet, to my knowledge, so I'm not sure how you got that impression. All of them should be the same, it's just that with Apple you get outstanding return privileges if you have a problem with the bird, a generous exchange policy. With DJI you don't have that luxury, you're basically stuck with your purchase and if you have a problem you get to return it for repair and wait a few weeks. Eventually I'm sure Amazon will sell P4s and will have similiar return privileges as Apple provides.

Yes I understand that and thought it was not true. On the DJI forum a guy said something that he thought that may have been the case. I just posted it to see if there was a difference.
I didn't think so but not having any yet.
The trouble with Apple is the price here in Australia. The cheapest so far that I have seen is $2230.00 Apple $2,399.95 and some are $2398. So it makes it hard to think where to buy a P4.
thanks
john

First of all, this is a new account under a new name! So hoser, I'm not new to this forum, or phantoms. Keep trying.

You've been a member for a few months more than I have been under my other account. When the servers went down I elected to set a new account with my personal versus work email.

I'm familiar with ettiequte. I would argue, that you are not as smart as you think you are! Obviously. Just another keyboard hoser running your mouth 'eh?

This is the guy who flys for 23 min and speeds a hole 1000 feet [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] 23 min 1000ft distance [emoji188][emoji222][emoji222][emoji222]

Well, let's be honest. We technically all have Phantom 4 Standards right now. Wait till the Advanced or Pro model comes if you're still on the fence.

You forgot to mention the character of the posts. The consistency is a giveaway. Here in this YouTube, in the beginning of the video Up2level6 (AKA thelightspeedz) admits he was kicked off Phantompilots forum. So he didn't "elect to set a new account", he was forced to :rolleyes:. If you listen to few minutes of his dialog, you'll get a good idea of this guys character, which explains a lot.

You all are funny! TJ knows who I am and who my other account was.... And it wasn't the user you're mentioning.

This is the guy who flys for 23 min and speeds a hole 1000 feet [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] 23 min 1000ft distance [emoji188][emoji222][emoji222][emoji222]

Can someone please explain to these guys how to spell. Jesus guys really.

You've been a member for a few months more than I have been under my other account. When the servers went down I elected to set a new account with my personal versus work email.

Spelling eh? Did you mean you are familiar with etiquette? [emoji50]

Everyone complaining about the reduced range, why not just add the range extender? Then its a moot point.

And how do you solve the reduced battery life? A required battery life mod as well? I just think it should meet or exceed P3 performance in range and battery life out of the box. And only then worry about mods.

Why would you make a mockery out of Canadian's in general? If you have an issue with a particular member keep it that way, there is no need for your remarks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Rod Carnochan77
Well, let's be honest. We technically all have Phantom 4 Standards right now. Wait till the Advanced or Pro model comes if you're still on the fence.
Funny you mention that. I was just thinking I would like a Phantom 4 Standard that uses DJI's old technology. An attractive P4S would consist of everything in the current Phantom 4, but with old motors of the Phantom 3 (30mph is fine), old Lightbridge of P3P (W323 version), REMOVE collision avoidance and TapFly, and it would nice if it used the old P3 batteries, since I have so many. I think if we got the old motors back that consumes less power we wouldn't need a battery that weighs 100grams more. With all that OLD STUFF, we should get a price of around $1100 or less, however for me price isn't as much an issue as the range performance. I want the P4 range to be equal to my P3P.... please?

I'm doing more P4 testing today. I hope things turn out better than last time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4