I'm running firmware 1.1.5....Question

Reaction score
Hello all,
I bought my P3A about a month or so ago, and have never done a firmware update. The way I see it, if it's not broke don't fix, right? My P3 has performed flawlessly since day one, never any weird behavior, taken it over 8600 ft away and everything works well. Anyways, I updated the app (android) today, and now it actually shows me that my firmware needs to be updated. It doesn't require it, it just tells me. I am still able to fly with the old firmware though.

My question is this: First, should I update to the new firmware? Second, should I update to each firmware version leading up to this newest firmware, or should I just go straight to 1.2.8?

I've never had any issues with my P2V+ either. I just thought of something, I don't know where I would be able to get the older versions of the firmware, so I guess if I did update, I'd have to go straight to 1.2.8.

Hello all,
I bought my P3A about a month or so ago, and have never done a firmware update. The way I see it, if it's not broke don't fix, right? My P3 has performed flawlessly since day one, never any weird behavior, taken it over 8600 ft away and everything works well. Anyways, I updated the app (android) today, and now it actually shows me that my firmware needs to be updated. It doesn't require it, it just tells me. I am still able to fly with the old firmware though.

My question is this: First, should I update to the new firmware? Second, should I update to each firmware version leading up to this newest firmware, or should I just go straight to 1.2.8?
If it flies, leave it alone. Only reason I see to update firmware is when a new feature requires it.
To answer your 2nd question, you can go straight to the latest.

Reactions: tonyd9448
If it flies, leave it alone. Only reason I see to update firmware is when a new feature requires it.
To answer your 2nd question, you can go straight to the latest.

That's kinda what I'm leaning towards...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic