I'm now desperate for an HDMI Output Module (Part 54)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you want to share that type of information to the world? If it were me I wouldn't want everyone to know I was a scammer.

I'm not a scammer, friend --- simply "exercising a viable option being offered by a retailer" :D

I ordered my HDMI board from DJI directly.
It certainly didn't take 5-6 weeks to arrive.
From memory it was less than 2 weeks.

You need to peruse some threads on this forum --- many people have been waiting 4+ weeks for the HDMI board from the China store

I'm not a scammer, friend --- simply "exercising a viable option being offered by a retailer" :D
Viable in your opinion-- maybe a little shady to others-- Opinions never really matter-- only the actions-- Cheers:)

That's actually a very cool idea --- anyone know if the DJI GO app works just as fast on the Nvidia Shield 32GB as it does on the iPad Mini 3 64GB? I tend to prefer the 1.33 aspect ratio of the iPad Mini over the 1.6 ratio of the Shield, but I could overlook that if the Shield runs the GO app without lockups or stuttering like a cheap tablet might. There are known issues about the Shield overheating during heavy gaming but not sure if the GO app would cause this?

BTW, where did you buy the Headplay goggles? I heard they are the best high-res. FPV goggles for the P3P right now. I really dont want to buy the Sony HMZ-T3W cuz I heard bad things about it and I can only find them used on Amazon and B&H Photo for $700+, even though they have 720p displays inside.

Getfpv.com preordered them months ago. They are awesom for only $250!

Viable in your opinion-- maybe a little shady to others-- Opinions never really matter-- only the actions-- Cheers:)

Please read the recent NY Times article about the horrible working conditions at Amazon. It's very disheartening to see a great American company being run like a Chinese slave labor camp. Jeff Bezos should be doing time at San Quentin for the way he controls his employees like little ants under a magnifying glass. So dont expect me to feel guilty for slightly "abusing" his lenient returns policy if it means a few less dollars in his already swollen piggy bank. ;)

Last edited:
a friend of mine who lives in san diego is coming to mexico city tomorrow and will bring me one hdmi output, still interested?

a friend of mine who lives in san diego is coming to mexico city tomorrow and will bring me one hdmi output, still interested?

Yes, I am VERY interested. How do I pay you -- PayPal or online banking app like Popmoney? How much you asking for one?

paypal is ok

im asking my friend, he is a dji authorized dealer, if he has stock in san diego. where are you located?

paypal is ok

im asking my friend, he is a dji authorized dealer, if he has stock in san diego. where are you located?

I'm in Ohio --- can your friend send the HDMI board out to me on Wed. or Thurs. with USPS Priority Mail?

You can buy an Apple TV and do Airplay Mirroring from your Apple device. Trust me that your relatives are not going to give a **** about this after about 10-20 mins. Not 8 batteries worth!

Reactions: Louis_Eng
You need to peruse some threads on this forum --- many people have been waiting 4+ weeks for the HDMI board from the China store
I have read plenty of threads and posts on this. I was just offering my perspective on the shipping times from DJI direct.
Oh well..........can't help everyone.

Check out Carolinadronz.com guys are fast and usually have just about anything in stock. Unless you already checked with them.

****, you guys are innovative as all heck --- I like that :p

One snag I thought about when using either an NVidia Shield or the Apple TV mirroring is the lack of ability to turn off telemetry app data to the external TV screen. That is one nice feature about the HDMI board, and I'm thinking having a bunch of people look at a cluttered GO app screen on a 70-inch TV isn't all that appealing while they sip a cold Corona and munch on BBQ chicken and burgers. I want to be able to turn off all the "crap" and just let them enjoy the live 720p video feed. :rolleyes:

Just slide vertically in the camera view and bam, the telemetry data dissappears :)

You can buy an Apple TV and do Airplay Mirroring from your Apple device. Trust me that your relatives are not going to give a **** about this after about 10-20 mins. Not 8 batteries worth!

I was thinking exactly the same. I know most of my friends get bored after a couple of minutes and want to talk about the things that interest them!

I was thinking exactly the same. I know most of my friends get bored after a couple of minutes and want to talk about the things that interest them!

What could be more interesting than watching a live 720p video feed from a wondrous aerial machine flying around and taking shots of a property that only 5 years ago would've required a $2 million helicopter and professional film crew to accomplish?

What could be more interesting than watching a live 720p video feed from a wondrous aerial machine flying around and taking shots of a property that only 5 years ago would've required a $2 million helicopter and professional film crew to accomplish?

Oh, I agree - but I'll bet your friends won't!

How many big budget movies and videos have 20 minutes of flying video in them? Not one. Aerials are used for establishing shots and a few other uses, but almost no one cares to watch a long aerial video. People didn't care 10 years ago and people don't care today, either.

Engaging video is about telling a good story - not about cost of equipment and how much money they spent. Random Youtube vloggers who take their ancient cameras around town get 100s of thousands of views - sometimes millions - all the while "aerial imagery pros" who spent a ton of time setting up shots, grading, and editing can barely break the 300 view mark on Youtube. There are very few exceptions to this.

Yes, I am VERY interested. How do I pay you -- PayPal or online banking app like Popmoney? How much you asking for one?

paypal is ok

You want to sell something to this guy? He's abusing Amazon's return policy sending used product back a month later. He'll probably do the same to you! I would think twice if I were you.

thats what im asking him, for sure he brought one for me (im not as desperste for one as you are)
You want to sell something to this guy? He's abusing Amazon's return policy sending used product back a month later. He'll probably do the same to you! I would think twice if I were you.
thanks for the recommendation ian.

unfortunately, to bocephus, my friend only brought a couple devices which are already sold (one for me) and i have no intentions on selling mine.
thanks again!

unfortunately, to bocephus, my friend only brought a couple devices which are already sold (one for me) and i have no intentions on selling mine.thanks again!

You really let me down here, Homie.

How about you think about being a good business man and sell me your unit for $160 --- no questions asked?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20