I'm not sure why i can't see battery% / gps/ and N/A top right

Reaction score
I'm just not sure what steps to take to fix this issue. I already tried to update firmware but that did not take care of the problem???? Anyone know a quick fix for this?
I know gps is working and so is power.

What's the issue, we need details. You haven't stated the problem.

I don't have any battery, gps, or remote signal. But I do. Gps is working I just don't see any satellites. But it is calibrating and p2 is steady. I have two battery but neither will show up on my phone.

All of this happened when I had to replace the stock gimbal with a different 2axis. It is wired right and is now working.

i have the same problem, what did you do to fix it? i can't see any satellite i can't see my % battery and mi RC signal on my phone, all this started when replaced my old camera Vision for the new gimbal 2axis made in china, i returned to the original PV2 connection but it doesn't still work. pls help me.

Attachments

• IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 356
Yes. That is exactly right. I am still having that problem and a couple others. It took me forever to get the gimbal actually steady. I did that but still the channel 7 doesn't seem to be working correct either. I have tried to put wires to original spot but still have the problem. Now just yesterday I'm now not seeing marrows I'm seeing something different and I can't connect my phone at all

Yes. That is exactly right. I am still having that problem and a couple others. It took me forever to get the gimbal actually steady. I did that but still the channel 7 doesn't seem to be working correct either. I have tried to put wires to original spot but still have the problem. Now just yesterday I'm now not seeing marrows I'm seeing something different and I can't connect my phone at all
Yes, I can connect my iPhone , I can see the camera , I can not see what 's said before, but in the Chinese gimbal , I obiamente stabilization works can not move the camera up and down with the app .

I'm still in the same state as before. I got everything stable. Can't move the camera up or down. But that I'm not to concerned with. It is not being able to see connection to satellites and battery percent. Now recently a new problem I can't connect my phone at all to my or iPad to my phantom at all. It doesn't say phantom macros any more for my internet connect. It says phantom 2522 or something like this. Anyone know where I can start to fix any of these problems?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues