I'm not sure if this is an issue with iOS 10, or the PhantomPilots app?

Reaction score
In the last few weeks, I've noticed that when I include a photo stored on my iPad in any posts here, no mater which of the 3 choices of photo quality I select, everyone of them is blurry when you click on it to enlarge it from the thumbnail in the post.

Is anyone else who might be beta testing iOS 10 seeing this issue?

The source photos are sharp and clear in the photos app.

Here is an example, and I chose best

f18c62883812d725d6f3663ccfd2f192_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

In the last few weeks, I've noticed that when I include a photo stored on my iPad in any posts here, no mater which of the 3 choices of photo quality I select, everyone of them is blurry when you click on it to enlarge it from the thumbnail in the post.

Is anyone else who might be beta testing iOS 10 seeing this issue?

The source photos are sharp and clear in the photos app.

Here is an example, and I chose best

f18c62883812d725d6f3663ccfd2f192_thumb.jpg

f2550e0680c7d683e6f6a0a233e1661c.jpg

Thought I would give it a try. Beta 5 here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same here when I posted a photo yesterday from my iPhone 6s Plus
I picked highest quality and it was still blurred
And I'm on iOS 9.3.4

The blurred clip looks like a thumbnail vs an actual picture. Explore this as a possible cause for the bad posting.

It looks like it's an issue with the phantompilots app, as you can see, when it's posted from the app, the pics are blurry but when posted from the tapatalk app they appear fine, so I guess I should let TJ know

He and the other administrators already are aware of the issue and are working on it .
Something changed and messed it up .

Reactions: ghook73
He and the other administrators already are aware of the issue and are working on it .
Something changed and messed it up .

Dirk, have them check their Media sizes then regenerate the thumbnails if that is possible on their system.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm having issues on this site too on iOS 10. I'm only on beta 2, but I can hardly even type a message. Anytime the auto correct spaces for you or you back space, the screen jumps to the bottom. So annoying I quit typing mess on that device. I don't use apps for forums, I'd rather see the whole site.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj