I'm new to the forum here, just wanted to say "Howdy" from Texas..!!

Reaction score
I have a new P3S on the UPS truck that is out for delivery today as I type. So I'm excited to check the new bird out once I get it..!! I bought a LowePro Drone Guard CS400 Case, Extra Battery and 100w charger, FAA and Transmitter Stickers, and some other stuff too...

Any tips or things I should do once I receive it today such as firmware/software updates, yada..??

Reactions: GodFear17
Howdy Partner! Where abouts? South part of Houston here... If your near, we have a flying club for UAVs

Don't know what your experience is with drones , but as stated download the manual read it, don't put the wings on your bird , play with the simulator program . I played with it for 2 weeks before attempting to fly. The little orientation " radar" on the bottom left of the screen will help a lot. When you feel comfortable go have fun !!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have flown my FC40 about 10 flights...I disliked the short flight time and weak Wi-Fi, it's just like new. Looking forward to the newer model with all of it's improvements. Also I have Real Flight 7.5 which has a drone that looks like a Phantom so I'll spend some time with that as well...

BTW I am in El Paso...member of the El Paso Radio Controllers in Northeast....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl