I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings. (SW MO)

Reaction score
Hey guys! New to everything here. I've been stalking the FedEx website since I clicked confirm order. Today is the day. Manuals have been read. Youtube hours have been clocked. Downloads have been... downloaded... Looking forward to this hobby and making connections with you all!

Reactions: dirkclod and Axised
P3s! I recently bought one for my brother in law. Tried it out for awhile. Got a hankerin and a few days later sold a junker motorcycle to get my own!

Welcome to our addiction...go slow at first, listen to the sagely advice available from the folks here and have fun!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Glad you are on board. These members are the best. They know everything so ask any questions you have. I started flying in January and they have helped me out tremendously!

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Hey guys! New to everything here. I've been stalking the FedEx website since I clicked confirm order. Today is the day. Manuals have been read. Youtube hours have been clocked. Downloads have been... downloaded... Looking forward to this hobby and making connections with you all!
My best advice is work on learning and practicing switching from one MODE to another quickly and without having to think. When in doubt take your hands off the controls for a few seconds. and assess what's REALLY happening. You may just have forgotten you are still in course lock or sport mode and you thought you were in P mode.

My best advice is work on learning and practicing switching from one MODE to another quickly and without having to think. When in doubt take your hands off the controls for a few seconds. and assess what's REALLY happening. You may just have forgotten you are still in course lock or sport mode and you thought you were in P mode.

Thank you! I will keep that in mind. I've mainly just been playing in attitude mode so far. I've logged about 5 hours since I received the thing. I deff focus on NOT freaking out and elevating when something goes awry then collect myself.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj