I'm I the last one flying P3P firmware 1.1.9

Reaction score
I'm a few updates behind..lol. finally decided to jump but I see 1.3,1.5, and 1.6.0040 the question is do I have to download all 3 in chronological order.

No you're not the last. 1.1.9+ for me and not updating any time in the near future.

I'm not sure from memory but I believe you have to go to 1.3.2., then 1.4. From 1.4 I remember people stating you can go to 1.6 from there.

Anyone please correct me if I'm mistaken.

EDIT: 1.3.2, then the latest from there. Thanks Mike.

SD

Reactions: Tyrone the drone
You need to install 1.3.2 and then you can jump right to 1.6 (or anything after 1.3.2). You can find detailed firmware installation instructions here.

No you're not the last. 1.1.9+ for me and not updating any time in the near future.

I'm not sure from memory but I believe you have to go to 1.3.2., then 1.4. From 1.4 I remember people stating you can go to 1.6 from there.

Anyone please correct me if I'm mistaken.

EDIT: 1.3.2, then the latest from there. Thanks Mike.

SD
thanks now convince me I should leave my bird alone..lol are you still flying DJI Pilot App?

I went from 1.32 to 1.4.1 this week

but not beyond as that then starts to enable all sort of nasties.

I'm a few updates behind..lol. finally decided to jump but I see 1.3,1.5, and 1.6.0040 the question is do I have to download all 3 in chronological order.
1.19 is the best firmware they ever made everybody is trying to roll their firmware back there are at least a few posts a day people wanting to know how to roll back firmware I wouldn't update if I were you

1.19 is the best firmware they ever made everybody is trying to roll their firmware back there are at least a few posts a day people wanting to know how to roll back firmware I wouldn't update if I were you
That's pretty convincing maybe I'll leave well enough alone I did install DJI Go on one device and left DJI Pilot on the other

Ok, maybe it sounds like a silly question but, what does the plus mean (+) on the version?

I think the "+" after firmware version means you can't downgrade to a previous version (there are a couple firmwares dji lets you downgrade one.)

Last edited:
I am on 1.1.9+ still. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Zero problems and 100% faith in my P3!
Went from 1.19 to 1.26 and got the vps bug, when 1.3.20 came out I upgraded to it and the vps issue was fixed and it flies flawlessly(130+ perfect flights). I have no intentions of leaving 1.3.20.

If your not on 1.1.9, the next best firmware is 1.4.1, which gives you follow me, poi and waypoints, plus it functions with litchi and other apps.

Reactions: MichaelR
Is it safe to say don't believe the release notes.. Staying on 1.1.9 for now. Thanks everybody

At this point your A/C has a higher value due being at 1.1.9. However, soon as the team of hackers crack the firmware, your A/C will no longer be a minority. At that point you can experiment and see which firmware flavors your taste.

You can downgrade to any version you like it is just a pain. Splogge method works well.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic