Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

I'm hooked!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dino, Mar 17, 2016.

1. dino

I'll keep this brief but wanted to say hello to the done community... About two moths ago s friend of mine showed me his Phantom 3P and I was shocked to see how far they've come. The very next day went and purchased my own P3A and I'm hooked lol...

I've had a lot of fun with my new hobby and my drone can be used with my other hobby which is off roading. I've had my P3A for a month and have logged in over 12 Hours.

I'm from lower NY state where I work aso a Police officer... The city I work for does not and is not planning to put in place stricter laws.

You'll be seeing me in the fourms, have fun flying.

2. bunkphenomenon

Welcome. It sure is fun huh? Ya, this hobby goes along with my other hobby as well. I like to float tube and alot of my fishing buddies are lining up for me to take videos of them tube fishing.

Question since youre a LEO, are you less hesitant on flying certain areas hoping to receive professional courtesy?

3. dino

No I don't take advantage of being an LEO... Not to sound cheesy but leading by example is always my mindset. Plus I can only imagine the news headlines "Drone Flies into House Flown by a Cop" lol.
    There are plenty of areas around here that make great video/photos.

bunkphenomenon likes this.