I'm gonna just lurk for a bit...

gunslinger

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I can't deal with some of the personalities currently running rampant on this forum. I have absolutely no problems with the NOOBS, since that's what we're really here for. I just can no longer deal with the trolls and flamers. And, actually, I have more problems with the flamers than I do with the trolls. I'll keep the DJI videos available to anyone who would like to access them, since it costs me nothing to do so and may actually help new P2V owners.

I'm considering starting my own forum for the P2V since I've done this sort of thing many times in the past, and won't allow flamers and trolls to disrupt the process.

Regardless... Thank you so much to the people who have come to my aid and/or have appreciated whatever I've been able to provide.

Enjoy your P2V to the fullest. As will I.

Cheers, each...

-slinger

Sorry to hear about it, slinger.

I hope Adam shows up and sprays some Trolls-B-Gone to clear up the forum soon.

What's going on in this Forum????

I have only been here for 3 weeks, but the first week I didn't saw anything like this!

What's wrong with people?

gunslinger said:
I can't deal with some of the personalities currently running rampant on this forum. I have absolutely no problems with the NOOBS, since that's what we're really here for. I just can no longer deal with the trolls and flamers. And, actually, I have more problems with the flamers than I do with the trolls. I'll keep the DJI videos available to anyone who would like to access them, since it costs me nothing to do so and may actually help new P2V owners.

I'm considering starting my own forum for the P2V since I've done this sort of thing many times in the past, and won't allow flamers and trolls to disrupt the process.

Regardless... Thank you so much to the people who have come to my aid and/or have appreciated whatever I've been able to provide.

Enjoy your P2V to the fullest. As will I.

Cheers, each...

-slinger

Slinger, you will be missed - R

gunslinger.
I've got a full rack of servers in a DC.
Let me know if you need some free hosting.

A quiet forum is not of much use to anyone. Nor is one with respected members abandoning it. However, if some would use some restraint in their postings and language, it would be a lot more pleasant and therefore, useful.

I'm a bit disappointed with the forum......

I joined the forum as a source of Phantom information, have not purchased as yet but intend to in the near future. While it has provided considerable help for a future buyer, it sure seems to be like the wild west running without a marshal. Possibly past time for a moderator to moderate.

dronze said:
What's going on in this forum? Aren't there any moderators?

No moderators but a lot of kids without discipline (some are old kids). Threads like this give you a good list of people to put on your FOE list. That makes the posts a lot more helpful. No one should expect a free and open forum to be gentile - so arm yourself with your lead codpiece and filter out the silliness with the forum tools. There is a lot of stuff on here that is valuable... don't get emotional and fall into flame wars.

Slinger don't let these low life scumbags push you away. Just ignore them and add them to the FOE list. You contribute great material and you don't take **** from these pathetic internet-tough-guy losers. Stick around.

Let's see, names to put on your FOE list:

madnessfpv

about to make the list:

Phantasmic
Drone-pilot
IDrone. (WITH A PERIOD, not the one without)
Dronepeter

This was a really helpful thread actually. All the trolls were attracted to this thread like a ****** to a drumset. Made it easy to find them.

8u3e7yda.jpg

Re: I'm a bit disappointed with the forum......

paulinde said:
... it sure seems to be like the wild west running without a marshal. Possibly past time for a moderator to moderate.

+1

Scottrod said:
Let's see, names to put on your FOE list:

madnessfpv

about to make the list:

Phantasmic
Drone-pilot
IDrone. (WITH A PERIOD, not the one without)
Dronepeter

This was a really helpful thread actually. All the trolls were attracted to this thread like a ****** to a drumset. Made it easy to find them.

8u3e7yda.jpg

Thanks! Now just copy and paste.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4