im geting a new msg after i open dpi go 4 app

Reaction score
hello everyone

I'm getting ready to do test fly after my update yesterday i connecter RC power up AC i open the dpi go 4 app and got this MSG i hit ok now what I'm my restricted
to 30m N 50m will see il let you know
101800ctft3ze33tvdeste.jpg

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

no issue with the new firmware update here the video link of the test Fly

SAFE FLYING

Last edited:
I heard of that update even got a email bit never got the update, you're actually the first one ive seen with this update... Let us know i it goes , and at least you can downgrade back

I heard of that update even got a email bit never got the update, you're actually the first one ive seen with this update... Let us know i it goes , and at least you can downgrade back
hi J

yeah I'm charging up my battery fo the AC and RC i checked to make sure i was login to DJI GO 4 app i was but once i leave the house i will not have any internet connection on my IPAD so will see . if i have problems i will do tether connection from iPhone to IPAD

hello everyone

I'm getting ready to do test fly after my update yesterday i connecter RC power up AC i open the dpi go 4 app and got this MSG i hit ok now what I'm my restricted
View attachment 83677
Yeh i keep getting this aswell on p4 ,i click agree app opens it does firmware check then lets me fly ,,version 1.8.0 rc and 4.0.1 ac done latest update but this keeps coming,not bother me but i think just one message enough not everytime,does not show when litchi is on just djigo4

hello everyone

View attachment 83677

Andy, that is the new update. There is a firmware update as well. All you have to do is log in again once with the new update. I have done it and everything is fine. You may have to relink the bird to the RC with the firmware. Many of us have had to do that, me included.

Reactions: andyca57

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj