Im considering selling my P3A

Reaction score
I have been looking for one for awhile. I bought one used last week and I am having some issues. My camera has some serious vibration and shakes. It has a 3d printed gimbal arm(I think this is what the part is called), but it was fine until I crashed into some bushes by my house. I tried tightening the little screw but it seems like it will not tighten, I have put some electrical tape around it and that seems to help I think. I am also losing signal randomly, I have updated to the latest firmware. It flies like normal other than these issues

So if you are close to Jonesboro, AR and would be interested I would take $675

If anyone thinks a new piece for the gimbal would solve my issue please let me know

Last edited:
You could get the camera repaired by DJI or a third party repair shop.
Can you post a pic here of the part you think is bad, the '3d printed' part you mention?

I didnt think DJI would mess with it since I am not the original ownerand it has an aftermarket part.

j3yD6JV.jpg

You could ask them. That is definitely aftermarket. I have seen parts for these on occasion. Have you checked the classifieds here or Amazon, eBay or even a member here named @hunch who sells parts?

I bet it was crashed before and someone installed that.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

6DA9A871-0AAD-44CD-8F9D-3860D48C7B4F_zpss2pm4sig.jpg

all you need is a yaw arm according to the picture you posted.
unless there is other damage not seen.
is the black flex cable good?

Looks fine, I can use the camera. How much is the arm? The gimbal is loud though, makes a bunch of random noises and vibrations. I will take a video and upload it

that's because of that 3D printed yaw arm you got there which needs better plastic in order to tighten the yaw arm down.
i know exactly about the noise you're talking about.
aluminum yaw arm is $90 shipped conus.

So you sell the metal arm for 90? Where do you get these parts? Have you dealt with this issue before?

send it over then and i'll fix it. add $50 on top of cost of the yaw arm.
So it looks like your back in action for a mere $150. ;)

50375278.jpg

Reactions: hunch
correct.
umm, i had over 500 gimbals in my shop, just last year alone so yeah i've seen it in majority of cases.
the problem is that the aluminum DJI uses is 1001 grade which is really soft.
some people started making 3D printed parts but plastic will only take you so far.

I can touch or apply pressure to the gimbal and it will stop, sometimes it will stop on its own briefly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers