Illegal activities caught by my P4

Thats the best !!

It looks like the boys in the dark truck mighta threw some **** out into the lake on the way by ?
You should change the LEDs around so you have a set of "cop lights" ... that would start the roomer mill going .... haha
What you see are geese jumping out of the way of the truck and going into the water. I thought originally it was someone jumping from the truck into the water. Turn the volume up to hear the sound effects.

VERY NICE VIDEO!!!
...THE GUY SHOOTING AT YOUR PHANTOM.. WHAT THE ****!!!
i would definitely give you the first prize in a drone-video contest!!

by the way...
please can you guys (or you fallguy) suggest a decent video-editor to simply make short footage /like yours?
and
...were you using a video-screen-recording app WHILE flying your drone? which one is safe enough?
Thanks everybody for help

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks . I was in sport mode . If you check the other video it shows that. I was wondering why my speed was not as fast as it should be . Plus my altitude should have been higher to get signal over the trees better.
My bad! You need that transmitter mod, though! You'll be able to drop down much lower, and follow them farther, and it will eliminate the weak signal messages around the trees. Awesome video editing! Can't wait to see your next production! :cool:

What you see are geese jumping out of the way of the truck and going into the water. I thought originally it was someone jumping from the truck into the water. Turn the volume up to hear the sound effects.
Your sound effects made the video! They were killer! :D

Reactions: Fallguy
My bad! You need that transmitter mod, though! You'll be able to drop down much lower, and follow them farther, and it will eliminate the weak signal messages around the trees. Awesome video editing! Can't wait to see your next production! :cool:
I have the Itelite Maxxrange Antenna . I flew this path again the other day and was able to drop down to about 55 ft by the place of the shooting before losing signal. I have gone 3.7 miles before with it , but as soon as the trees come into play , signal suffers.

I have the Itelite Maxxrange Antenna . I flew this path again the other day and was able to drop down to about 55 ft by the place of the shooting before losing signal. I have gone 3.7 miles before with it , but as soon as the trees come into play , signal suffers.
My bad, again! :oops: Have you considered adding boosters to it? Really helps with the penetration, especially down low around and through trees! I want to see "Close Ups" of these scofflaws in your next video production! :D

My bad, again! :oops: Have you considered adding boosters to it? Really helps with the penetration, especially down low around and through trees! I want to see "Close Ups" of these scofflaws in your next video production! :D
Yes I tried some boosters, cheap ones because I didnt want to drop another $200 right now. If I could be able to punch through trees , I would give up a mile of distance in a heartbeat . Dont like flying at 400 feet just to get some decent distance.

Yes I tried some boosters, cheap ones because I didnt want to drop another $200 right now. If I could be able to punch through trees , I would give up a mile of distance in a heartbeat . Dont like flying at 400 feet just to get some decent distance.
Me, neither! If I can't fly low enough to see stuff, what's the point? I'm using some cheap ($110 for two) but very heavy 4.0W amps that are black in color and have a bird logo on them. They actually seem to work better (or at least as good as the expensive lightweight Sunhans units ($90 each!) on the DBS-02 mod with the P4. I've been out 5.8 miles with them, and am able to fly 25 feet off the ground 3-5 miles away. Close-in, they do pretty well around trees, too.

Me, neither! If I can't fly low enough to see stuff, what's the point? I'm using some cheap ($110 for two) but very heavy 4.0W amps that are black in color and have a bird logo on them. They actually seem to work better (or at least as good as the expensive lightweight Sunhans units ($90 each!) on the DBS-02 mod with the P4. I've been out 5.8 miles with them, and am able to fly 25 feet off the ground 3-5 miles away. Close-in, they do pretty well around trees, too.
That's funny because I have the same type amps , but the 5.0W ones. I tried them once and got my furthest flight (3.7 miles) but the video signal was breaking quite a bit. Had to set this up on a table to fly with because all the extra weight and no support for them and the battery. I was supposed to make a mount for this last week , but with everything else happening, just didnt have the time.
2 PCS 5W 2.4GHz TDD Wifi Wireless Broadband Wifi Booster/Extender Signal Booster

That's funny because I have the same type amps , but the 5.0W ones. I tried them once and got my furthest flight (3.7 miles) but the video signal was breaking quite a bit. Had to set this up on a table to fly with because all the extra weight and no support for them and the battery. I was supposed to make a mount for this last week , but with everything else happening, just didnt have the time.
2 PCS 5W 2.4GHz TDD Wifi Wireless Broadband Wifi Booster/Extender Signal Booster
Yeah, their weight is literally pulling the bottom off the transmitter, compounded by a stripped screw hole on the transmitter, when hanging from a neck strap alone. I'm using gaffers tape as reinforcement to hold the transmitter together, and to also secure the boosters with their LiPo battery to the bottom of the transmitter. I have also had to buy a Tarot TL2876 transmitter tray to support the weight from below, while still using the neck strap to keep everything from sliding off! The 4.0W boosters do work really well for me. I haven't had the video dropouts you have, but I am using them on a GL300A controller with the DBS-02 mod. I got my 4W bird boosters from Tony at FPVLR, when he was selling them, because they supposedly had less cross interference on the video receive side than the more expensive Sunhans. Yours are half the price of mine, but clearly the same "bird brand." Supposedly, only .57 watts of the booster wattage can be used, so more booster watts isn't better, but anything that reduces the cross interference between the control signal and the video signal is beneficial.

Last edited:
Cool video. Where is this located? Loved the scenery.

Yeah very rural. What do people do for work? Besides drug deals.

Looks like target shooting .
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Looks like that is more for sport, than work. ;) Maybe they could turn their hobby into work, by hiring themselves out for "drone eradication." They need quite a bit more practice, however, to improve their aim, and getaway techniques! :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic