Illegal activities caught by my P4

Haha...the sounds effects were priceless, so nice of the truck to signal on that last turn so you knew which way to turn ;) Nice work!

LOL They used their turn signals when they made the left turn. They need to retrain the getaway driver.

Reactions: Fallguy
That was pretty good! If it wasn't staged, they were definitely up to no good. They were going pretty fast in their vehicles.

I need to have a "smoke" myself, after watching that escapade...
Thanks for sharing. That was fun...
Where would we be without our "friends"? Hahaha

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
What do you have , Dial up ? Haha
Almost as bad. Phone line gives me 1mb on a good day.
I am in the middle of nowhere so invested in Satellite broadband. It was great fro 3 months. 20mb download and 8 upload. Then it started running like crap. They oversold it. They give you 50gb a month and if you go over that which takes about 4 days they drop the speed to 512k!!!!!! Only time you get full speed is between 2am and 6am! Total con but no other choice. They keep promising us direct fibre to the house so one day I will get 100mb!

We can have up to 250mb if we want to pay for it. I have no need for that internet speed. Perhaps gamers need that, and more. ;-)

RedHotPoker

I believe it wasn't staged now, but I have a couple questions for you...

1. The way you guys were talking in the second video, it sounds like this is a known place for illegal activities... True?

2. What were you using to record the display of DJI GO? I'd like to be able to do that sometime...

3. What was the big round dial in the lower left of the screen?

By the way... Great video! Cool that you were able to get it! See this cops...Drones can be useful! The cops should let us help them catch criminals!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav