Illegal activities caught by my P4

Reaction score
I was flying around the other day and decided to check out the local pond just down the street to see if there was anyone fishing there . Came upon some young kids that looked to be up to no good (drug dealing). I flew past them and it appears they noticed me since I was only flying around 120 feet altitude. I turned around to get a closer look and this is what happened.

Video won't play on my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I was flying around the other day and decided to check out the local pond just down the street to see if there was anyone fishing there . Came upon some young kids that looked to be up to no good (drug dealing). I flew past them and it appears they noticed me since I was only flying around 120 feet altitude. I turned around to get a closer look and this is what happened.
Haha awesome, I like how you saw them going in a direction and rotated your drone to follow them that way.

Reactions: Fallguy
You really needed like the law and order intro bit.... In the criminal justice systems sexually based offences are considered hanious the dedicated detectives are from an elite squad know as the special victims unit, these are there stories....

Reactions: hdpro and Fallguy
Hahahaha!

Reactions: Fallguy
You really needed like the law and order intro bit.... In the criminal justice systems sexually based offences are considered hanious the dedicated detectives are from an elite squad know as the special victims unit, these are there stories....
I went with the Police Academy "Citizens on Patrol" cut .

Dang, i was waiting for the COPS intro music or some Bad Boys by will smith/martin lawrence chorus

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4