If you've ever crashed...Don't give up.

Did anyone else get a 2+ min movie trailer ad? with no skip... Didn't even make it to your video.

Yeah I crashed when I flew my syma x8c crash multiple times and it always flew afterwards. Shame not all quads are built like them. But after crashing and destroying my race drone I did question whether or not I wanted to fly anymore, I stopped flying for about 8 months then I got back into it, because I still had that feeling that I couldn't shake, I wanted to fly so I started again. I do think this hobby is a rich mans hobby IF you crash alot.

Yeah I crashed when I flew my syma x8c crash multiple times and it always flew afterwards. Shame not all quads are built like them. But after crashing and destroying my race drone I did question whether or not I wanted to fly anymore, I stopped flying for about 8 months then I got back into it, because I still had that feeling that I couldn't shake, I wanted to fly so I started again. I do think this hobby is a rich mans hobby IF you crash alot.
Yes, I leaned to fly with the X8C, it's one heck of a bird. Spare parts are numerous and cheap. I got so used to crashing and repairing it that I became quite the thrill seeker. The X8C, for the price, is amazing.

Thought I'd post a little inspiration about the worse thing that a lot of us have been through. The Crash.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Frederick Hagan
Thought I'd post a little inspiration about the worse thing that a lot of us have been through. The Crash.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Frederick Hagan
Wow Frederick Thank You! Had my 1st crash into a pinetree today. Learned not to fly under things if about to go into RTH. Rookie!!! Your vid and attitude cleared my head. You have a new subscriber, thanks again!

Reactions: fhagan02

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan